Monday 28 July 2008

Gujarati Mulakshar!!!

There has been countless discussions and arguments between me and my friends about how well we know Gujarati. I for instance, has always maintained, that I speak better Gujarati than most of my friends and also my Gujarati vocabulary is excellent. This claim has been put forward by me because I have been surrounded by Gujarati graduates since my early childhood. My Dad and my elder Sister has done Masters with Gujarati as a major subject, whereas my Mom has done the same thing at a bachelor level. This means I have been reading Zaverchand Meghani, Premchand, Priyakant Parikh, Raman Maharishi, and many more laureates as reading materials, when most of the kids around me were interested in Tinkles and Archies and other stuff.



But most of the time, the language efficiency and profeciency ended up by the question, do you know gujarati Mulakshar? I pretty much always was able to finish the correct order with couple of tries, but then most of my friends never took off beyond first 5 or 10 letters. So here goes an image which you can print, and stick up your desk, just to keep on revising it until you perfect it. It seems even I would need to do that, in order to get it correct first time, every time.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. this is the best blog.


federal stafford loan

Anonymous said...

Noftcloully
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/lactose-intolerance-lactase-deficiency]lactose intolerance lactase deficiency[/url]
Gitaoutlite

Unknown said...

Sar 1 ans ક પછી ખ કેમ આવે
ક પછી ગ & ધ & અથવા બીજા કોઈ કેમ ન આવે કારણ