Thursday 26 June 2008

What is it being an international student in UK especially London - Part 2

Welcome to the second issue of the series. After I wrote my last entry, I realised that this topic is quite vast, to cover over few blog entries. And also, over the last few weeks, the traffic on my site has kept on increasing, so I was forced to have some new and better content for the site. For those of you who don't know, I started to develop a site www.web-geeks.co.uk in january 2008, and planned to make the site live by the end of april, which unfortunately could'nt do it.
I am not being lazy, or careless, but it just turned out to be quite a busy work schedule, which might be obvious from the number of blog entries during those months. But the project I was working on, is set to go live next week, and would be having some extra time working on my site from then onwards. So I would be able to get it live ASAP. The user interactivity would not be live for quite a while, but you can drop me an email, or communicate through this blog.
As for this topic, I am going to start a new section on my site, so would be redirecting you guys to the new section, which would contain quite a lot of information about studying abroad, and some help in UK and a lot of useful information about London and it's suburbs.
So till then keep reading everything else on this blog!

No comments: